Privacy and cookie statement of Monidee
Last updated on: December 18, 2018
During the processing of personal data, we of Monidee work conform the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means we:
• clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this privacy and cookie statement;
• limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
• first ask for consent to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
• take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
• respect your right to access, correction, restriction, portability or deletion of your personal data held by us.
In this privacy and cookie statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our Monidee website (https://www.monidee.com/). We recommend that you read it carefully.
If you have any questions regarding our processing of personal data, you can find the contact details of Monidee at the end of this privacy and cookie statement.
Contact Form – Request a demo
You can use our contact form to ask questions or request a demo of our services. For this purpose, we use your name, address details, e-mail address, company name and any data inserted by you within your question or request. We need this data to prepare a possible agreement with you. We will store this information for a maximum period of one year after we have answered your question or provided you with a demo. This way, we can easily access the information in case you have any following questions or requests.
We have a newsletter to inform those interested on news, tips and information about our products and services. Your e-mail address is added to the list of subscribers, only with your permission. We will store this information until you cancel your subscription. You may cancel your subscription to our newsletter at any time. Each newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
As a customer of our service you can write a testimonial. For this purpose, we use your name (optional), function (optional), company you work for and your personal experience with Monidee. We will only place your testimonial on our website after you have provided us with consent to do so. You can withdraw your consent for the testimonial at any time by contacting us (e-mail/telephone).
Application for vacancies
If you apply for one of our vacancies, we can process the following personal data of you:
• Contact details;
• Address details;
• Content of your motivation letter;
• Salary indication (optional);
• References; and
• Any other relevant documents you provided us with.
We process your data in order to implement the agreement, namely to offer you a labor contract. If we end up hiring you, we will store your personal data for as long as you work for us and will erase your personal data (provided by you within the application procedure) two years post-employment.
If we don’t end up hiring you, we will erase your personal data within six weeks after the ending of our application procedure unless we have requested consent from you to store your personal data longer because of a potential suitable function that may become available on a later moment. In this last salutation, we will store your personal data for a maximum of one year after having obtained your consent. You can withdraw your consent for storage of your application at any time by contacting us (e-mail/telephone).
Providing data to third parties
We can provide your personal data to third parties because they assist us with their services. The following third parties may process your personal data:
• Our IT-suppliers;
• Post and shipping services;
• Payment services;
• Other entities within the Monidee group;
• Cookie suppliers (please see below).
We will not provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are legally obliged or allowed to do so (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how our visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We do not allow Google to use information obtained by Google Analytics for other Google services, and we do not use other Google services that are combined with the Google Analytics cookies. We mask the last part of your IP-address before it is sent to the secured servers of Google. The cookies of Google Analytics have a retention period of maximum two years.
Enabling, disabling and deletion of cookies
Most cookies have an expiration date. This means that they will automatically expire after a certain period of time and no longer register data from your site visits. You can also choose to manually delete the cookies before expiration of the cookies. Via your browser settings you can also choose to enable of disable cookies. For more information about this, please consult the manual of your browser. Please note: some websites do not work optimally if the cookies are disabled.
We take adequate security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. We take responsibility in the security of your personal data. In this way we ensure that your data is only available to persons who have a need to access it, that access to your data is protected and that our security measures are checked regularly. In addition, we make use SSL certificates for the safe transfer of your personal data and communication
Changes to this privacy and cookie statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend you to consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Websites of third parties
We are not responsible for the processing of personal data by third parties connected to our website through hyperlinks or adds. For more information about how these parties use your personal data, please view their privacy statements.
Your rights regarding your personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
• Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we process of you.
• Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we process of you, if this information is (partially) wrong.
• Right to complain: you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us, or against any processing activities based on our legitimate interests.
• Right to be forgotten/erasure: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we process of you.
• Right to data portability: if technically possible, and if we have collected your personal data based on your consent or an agreement we concluded with you, you have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data to you or a third party.
• Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
• Right to revoke your consent: you can always revoke your consent if we process your personal data based on this.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned hereabove, we will ask you to identify yourself with a valid ID, to conform it is your personal data. It is important that you hide your social security number and photo.
We will usually comply to your request within four weeks. This term can be extended if your request is complex or excessive. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term within four weeks after we received your request.
If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us. Of course you also have the right to lodge a complaint at your supervisory authority. For the Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Monidee Finance bv
Claude Debussylaan 239
1082 MC Amsterdam